9.20.2012

My Kale Obsession

I've been on a kale kick lately!

Today I had a smoothie made mostly of kale, Greek yogurt, bananas, cantaloupe [I ran out of fruits earlier lol], and pomegranate juice.  Whether it's raw, on a burger, a taco topping, or made up in a smoothie I CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!

My favorite, however, has been kale chips.. YUMMY.

vague directions:
-wash the kale
-pour about a tablespoon or so of olive oil over it
-sprinkle some Himalayan pink salt over it
-pop it in the oven
-enjoy!

been substituting junk food with different concoctions, such as this wonderful thing.


before baking
I don't know if it's just because I'm pregnant and craving it more and more, or if this is something that's gonna last. I hope it does; my diet lately has really impacted my health in a better way. I think I'm going to go enjoy a kale salad since I can't sleep..