7.23.2011

waking up, feeling like p diddy

Good morning!
I feel preeeetty silly about my pity party. I was just super frustrated so thanks for lettin me vent, n thanks to my bro in cali callin to keep me in check.
It's frustrating having plans and being unable to control what happens to them. The most important thing is that we'll still be together for our anniversary, whether it's here in vegas or southern california.

So cal over everything.

After some complaining to carmax, our parts 'magically' appeared, instead of coming in next Monday like they claimed. So instead of another week without our car, we got it not even two hours after my last pity party.

My fever has gone down, and I have a bunch of fun new prescriptions to help out with pain, nausea, anxiety, fever, migraines, and insomnia. So basically if shit goes down ill pop a few back.


We will be in Carlsbad tonight, Anaheim on Monday, and back to Vegas Wednesday night. A daily verse is set for Sunday, as usual, but I may not get around to update shit for awhile.

----------

Yesterday, little brother and I rescued a Russian Blue, a pre anniversary gift to the hubby. Poor thing had split nails, nail curling back into its paw, matted hair, and every single rib showing. Now he's bathed with nice nails, and already seems more lively. I wish I coud do that for every animal in the shelters, but I guess three cats are enough for now.

----------

Before I end this, my application was accepted at Magicgrrls.
To model.. or not to model..
That is the question..