2.19.2012

Wands out, Harry!

hey there :]

i originally stopped using myspace because of all the spam and clutter. now that facebook is slowly morphing into something similar i've decided to deactivate both my personal profile as well as my main profile. however, deleting these did not affect my page. dex and i will be using it to share updates from his youtube channel, this blog, and sites & bands i am affiliated with.

here are some places you can still find me:

PATH - search Ashlea Fabulous :]
INSTAGRAM - @AshleaWhatever
TUMBLR - http://the-fabulous-life.tumblr.com/
TWITTER - http://twitter.com/AshleaWhatever

back to reality..
this pregnancy so far has been whooping my ass physically. i seem to be glued to the couch, no energy whatsoever, and have had more sleep than i've ever had in my life. it's a bit frustrating that i can't work, or even clean, without getting dizzy and tired. i can't not be active, so it's been a struggle in a sense. i know this will go away in a couple weeks, and it will all be worth it in the end, i just felt the need to bitch :]

my mom and her husband took my husband, little brother, and my future sister-in-law out to see This Means War on V day. predictable obviously, but still funny nonetheless. that was my first time out of the house in forever. my second outing was last night; my good friend and her hubby took my hubby and i to a wranglers game. i've never watched hockey before, but i was obsessed with roller hockey as a kid. GAME ON!!! game off.... GAME ON!!!! needless to say i'll be ordering the nhl thing on direct tv and will be attending more wrangler games. hockey fuck yeah.

harry potter is on abc right now. i've been watching it all weekend. i'm a Pott-head.

<3 ash







***because of imposter profiles, I reactivated my main profile. Gayness in the anus, I know.