6.03.2011

RANTS & RANDOM THOUGHTS.

tattoos.
tattttttoooooos tattooooos tattoos.

a lot of people have em nowadays.
minds aren't as closed as they used to be.

but when you see me or my boys out n about,
PLEASE do not grab my arm.
i do not know you.

HAVING TATTOOS DOES NOT GIVE YOU A FREE PASS TO GRAB MY ARM.

and please, please PLEASE stop asking for opinions on what your next one should be.
it's YOUR body, YOUR blank canvas.
do i look like an artist?
nah, homie. i'm just an enthusiast.

and for the love of unicorns, PLEASE don't tell me your lifelong plans on tattoos.
more than likely, you won't get em.
don't talk about it, be about it.

you're gonna get a sweet dragon breathing fire on your back to cover up your butterfly/tribal tramp stamp?! OMG yEr So0o0 kOoL!?!!

look at my face. don't care.