4.28.2012

Ugh! So that's a bust.

Watching the nightly news, as always. Turns out Nevada has a bunch of unclaimed property.. $400 million to be exact. So I thought, what the hell, I'll put my name in. Didn't expect anything, and of my name did come up maybe it would be something small like the people in the news clip- $4-16. Hell, I could buy a few slurpees with that :)
Put in my name, nothing. Put in my maiden name, it was another Ashley Richardson in the valley. Ugh! Well, I have two other legal last names, why not give it a shot. And BAM!! I have quite a few hundred to collect. Who knew?!
So as I got excited I read I have to show proof of the address that was used. Unfortunately I had moved ten times since then. And I have nothing with old addresses. GIRRRRL, I was so close. Oh well.

Happy birthday to me :/

<3