4.26.2012

Honey boo boo child!

Sup, Lex?! Sup, Dex?! Sup, world?!!
HAAAAAY!

So just some updates, I know I've been a horrible blogger.
-baby is healthy; finding out the sex on Monday!
-slipped a disc, but been going to treatment three times a week
-sprained my ankle, but it's feeling better
-rescued another little kitten; still straddling on some names for him. HEISTHECUTESTLITTLEFURBALL!
-my uncle was given 24-48 hours because of his cancer a few days ago, but I just got word he is still kickin and that makes me happy! I just hope he isn't in pain right now. One day at a time..
-Saturday I'm one step closer to 30.. I would have forgotten if it wasn't for the calendar in my kitchen
-started painting again yesterday; working on a project for a friend's wedding. I hope I don't fudge this up!
-got to go down to San Diego a couple weekends ago to see my dad and, of course, Shamu. If you go to Sea World I recommend dining with shamu. Got up close to the whales, ate tri tip, and had an endless supply of desserts MMMMM!
-got back in touch with my cousin. He is coming down in June for EDC. First time I'll see him in over a decade!

K so that's all I have for y'all at the moment. My husband's head is still huge. I love the Ellen Show. Kitty is attempting to electrocute himself, GOTTA GO!

<3