2.07.2012

Week 10

So we definitely had a scare yesterday. We spent all day at two different urgent cares. The first place feared we had an ectopic pregnancy, but after the ultrasounds at the second location ectopic was ruled out. They found a large cyst and said Tylenol would be the only thing I could take to stop the pain. I am actually allergic to the active ingredient so I have to go through this whole pregnancy in pain. I hope it subsides.
I also have had a food allergy to dairy, but since we became pregnant my allergy has worsened. I can't even enjoy almond milk without getting itchy. Not dairy, but the nuts... Giggity. Soy milk, here I come.
Because of my health issues, most I refuse to go public with, I will be heavily monitored throughout the pregnancy. My biggest concern is being out of breath. I have to coach myself on breathing since I've already had issues stemming from my birth defect, pectus excavatum. It's scary, but I have a wonderful team behind me: my husband, family, friends, midwife, and doctors galore.

Well I'm off to the dentist, and then outro to the midwife.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!
Baby, we can't wait to hold you!!