7.29.2011

Castle Walls



We're back home from our anniversary trip! Stayed with the cousins in Carlsbad, visited the grandparents in Corona Del Mar [RIP], played all day at Disneyland, explored San Diego, then had to cut it short because of my fever. Didn't matter though- we had sooo much fun! Of course I forgot the camera so we got a disposable one.. they charge like $20 for a cheapo cam at Disneyland. WORD UP WITH THAT?! We got a few souvenirs, like my sparkly Minnie Mouse ears, a Mickey Mouse tank, a lollipop, a keychain, a Stitch magnet, and a ton of new memories! I also got a few coins flattened with Disney characters on them. It's the little things I love.
Now that we're back home it's back to the daily grind, and the husband and I have been discussing the possibility of running our own site. We're still in the talks, but are super stoked brainstorming how ours will differ from every other paid membership site. For any models, photogs, artists, or designers that would like to collab email us at ashlealouise@live.com. That's all for now! <3