10.27.2012

Five years

It had been hard adjusting to life without you. Some days are better than others, even still to this day. But today is different. I woke up in tears. I haven't felt such a deep saddening like this since being at your funeral. I should have been the one driving. If I wouldn't have canceled plans last minute maybe you would still be here. I can safely say you were the first person I truly loved. You were my guiding light. You saved me during my destructive days. It's been five years since I've hugged you, five years since we've acted silly, five years since I've heard your laugh. I wish you could meet James and baby Ethan. I just wish you were here with me, with your friends, and mostly with your family. Thank you for giving me some of the happiest days of my life. You will never know what you mean to me. I love you so much. Until we meet again..

01/28/88-10/27/07