4.05.2012

Celebrated Summertime

I've had an itching desire that's been shoved aside for far too long. It was just a thought years ago but it's actually burning me up inside and must be quenched. Can't believe I haven't done this yet. Damn, I've never fucked a chick at a Drive In movie :(. Yes: sad but true. I wouldn't bullshit ya about something like this! How is it that I've let this slide? We tend to lose sight of our goals when life crashes it's car into our faces... Yeah, that's my excuse. Fuck it! I'm totally doing it this summer! If this is the final year of existence (which is utterly ridiculous) it must therefor be the year I see this true life goal completed!

I'm calling my shot... It's totally happen. With this goal completed I'll be able to truly Rest In Peace... Ya know; way in the future... When I'm dead.

Wish I had a GTO... Dammit!

Lex