7.22.2011

it's my pity party, and i'll cry if i want to

So here I am.. 4am.. in bed.. at my pity party.

Last week I was in the hospital, and yesterday, instead of being at a show for my friend, I went to umc. Two unrelated health issues.

I still have major cramping and a fever my body can't fight off, and now horrible panic attacks again, so scary, because I could barely breathe. My chest hurts more and more with every attack.

Today is gonna be a weak day, cuz yesterday physically kicked my ass. Thank you, Thursday.

Fpurteen is the new number. That's right. Fourteen prescriptions for me. And I hate it. I always get the feeling it's makin me worse, but that's the 'government only has pharmeceutical companies to test on people and make billions, the ultimate population control' mindset, which also reveals the extreme paranoia I suffer silently. Lol.

Well, what makes me the most upset is Caliornia. It's our first anniversary and a huge cali trip, including Disneyland, was ready for launch in T-37 hours. Which means I have 35 hours to leave the pity party for good, and do all that I can to help me body heal quick.

catch my pirate accent?

I digress. I really hope I won't ruin our anniversary plans. That would make me stay at the pity party complete with booze, and no unicorn queen deserves that. Clearly.

shit happens I guess. I just hope that the show will go on.

My kikis [what I call my kittens] are fighting, so it's time for me to handles these pussies. giggity.