7.10.2015

I am Baseball! I am Metal! I am What I am, Most motherfuckers Don't give a Damn!!

My Tab Button is sticking... Anyway, Did I mention I'm from adjacent to Cleveland? Probably, right? So, that said, the Indians are heating up and that's huge because, Baseball is Awesome and if you don't think so, you've never hung out with me and you're not America! Anyway, The Tribe's pitching is great but our hitting is fucking embarrassing! We have 4 Pitchers with well over 100 Strikeouts (Which has Never happened before in Baseball history) but we need like 3 bats because We have 3 Bums who are absolutely burgling the Indians payroll. Bourn, Avilis, and Santana are an opposing pitchers wet dream and Moss is on approaching my chopping block as well... They absolutely Suck and What's hilarious, I think tonight was Santana Bobble-head night... I'd rather have a bobble-head of the rancid prostitutes outside the ballpark... He's batting like 219. All these bums do is ground out or ground into double plays. They need to just be cut or injured by the fist of one of these work-horse pitchers we have. We are starting to roll here and at the best time possible, just hope we make some roster moves after the All Star Break. ================================================================================================================================================== What else... Um... Holy Fuck, The immortal Motorhead and the ageless Anthrax are gonna do some shows this fall together and I'm going to the one in Pittsburgh! Look for me, I'll be the one in black! Two of my All time favorite bands, two Icon's of Metal and if you even try to dispute that you're a Fool! Goddamn I'm gonna be def for a week!! ================================================================================================================================================== I've got nothing... Oh, Ash vs Evil Dead is gonna be the Amazing!! Wish I had the 'Stars' channel... I guess I'll have to make some friends soon... Lex