1.31.2012

Only you can prevent yourself from happiness.

Looking back on some things, even as recent as less than a week ago, I realize I could have done or said some things better. I could have kept composure, kept my mouth shut, or just stay out of it altogether. So I wear my heart on my sleeve, sue me. To understand why I do these things I must dissect, examine, and reexamine my life. I know I don't have it entirely together, then again I don't think anyone truly does. I think what bugs me the most is knowing compassion and kindness are hard to come by in people, and it is truly saddening. I am too sensitive, which is why I can come across as harsh or bitchy. I need to learn to man up, I suppose. I guess I've always been a firm believer of finding solutions, even when it doesn't involve me. That is my worst habit.

This past weekend I found out extremely exciting news. Although it is still too soon to share with the world, I hope my decisions wont negatively affect any friendships.


For all my alt fans who have followed me throughout the years, thank you. I still have three sets on Burning Angel that will go live in due time. I have promised for GodsGirls sets, however since my computer ceased to function properly I do not know when they will be submitted.

To be honest, these are the last things on my mind, at the moment, but I have been getting multiple messages and emails questioning them, and I didn't want to leave you hanging. Again, thank you for showing such interest. It means a ton, and hope you continue to enjoy the sets I put out.

I have not been working lately, which bothers me. In order to feel accomplished and productive I've been baking, cooking, running errands when I have the energy, and helping those in need. It was also bath time for the cats- my hands deeply regret it.

Spending time with family and loved ones has also been the majority of my days. It's nice to have such an incredible bunch in my life. It helps me get back to reality and realize what is truly important in life, and what isn't. It's easy for me to get caught up in the chaos, especially with all this spare time on my hands, but I'm thankful I have the ones I do to call me out on my shit. Thank you.

Anyway, this entry is pretty scatter minded, so I'm just going to end it at this:

I have the best husband in the world, a wild family that loves me, and quite a few friends I can rely on. I know the next few months are going to be difficult, but when I have people like this in my corner, I cannot fail.

Be happy and stay positive. <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="br">