11.17.2011

Pwning N00bz

Hey what's up guys, Dex here. Sorry I've been gone for quite some time, I've just been dealing with some personal things in my life so I haven't had much time to get to a computer as of late. I did recently pick up Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and at first I was a little skeptical of it because I do love Battlefield 3, but I must admit that I love MW3 much more. The kills feel so much more rewarding than they do on Battlefield. Anyways, I was able to pick up my "quickscoping" skills right away as these pictures will prove. My gamertag is "My 1ittl3 Pwny".




I've also uploaded a new video on our gaming channel, so be sure to check that out. You guys would also be doing us a huge favor if you could like the videos, subscribe to our channel, and possibly favorite and comment on them as well! You'll be saving one unicorn at a time by doing just those things.



Anyways, as always, I want to leave you all off with a goody compliments of Ashlea and Godsgirls (be sure to sign up for more epic pictures of our wonderful unicorn loving friend).[godsgirls.com/girls/serenity]